It came out nicely spiced - although I would have liked it spicier. Have to put more pepper next time.
- 3-4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thigh - cubed
- 4 cloves garlic - chopped
- 4 teaspoon ground coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Combine all the spices in coconut milk. Marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes.
- Line broiler with aluminum foil. Skewer the chicken and grilled under the broiler for about 7 to 10 minutes. Flip the skewers and cook 5 more minutes or until the chicken is cooked.